Wednesday, October 22, 2014

POST 8: 

WHAT IS MY FAVORITE MUSIC OR BOOR OR SPORT?


  • Describe your favorite music, book or sport. And maybe your favorite food.
  • Why do you like this kind of music or this specific sport?
  • Or why did you like that book so much?

    240 words minimum
    Write at least 3 comments in your classmates posts.

 



I like all kind of music. I really enjoy classical music when I am working or I need to relax. I love to listen to opera, it makes me feel part of the plot and the lyrics are beautiful. My favorite opera is Carmen, I think of this opera like an opera of all times. On the other hand, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi, and so many other classical musicians are genius, the way their musical notes sound is amazing, the chords flow like clear water in a river, and this is an incredible sound to anybodies ears.
Also, when I need some cheer up I listen to 1970’s or 1980’s rock or Latin rock as well. This music makes sing and sometimes dance too. It is very difficult to choose my favorite band or singer from this era. There are so many good ones.  So I usually choose the groups or singers that bring good memories to me from those years.
Another kind of music that I also enjoy is folklore music. I prefer the Latin American singers or groups. One of them is Silvio Rodriguez. I love his songs and the lyrics. My parents used to listen to this singer and grew up with his music. Country music is another kind of music that sometimes I listen to. Kenny Rogers and John Cash are my favorite.
In reality, I love music, all kind of music. It depends on my mood what kind of music I listen to. Today, I think I going to listen to Elton John, I feel somehow listening some romantic music.




1 comment:

  1. I think that opera is like clear water flowing too, teacher!! I also think that are different music to different emotions and situacions. I like the 80's rock and Silvio Rodríguez too; my mom always listen Silvio. A hug, Nicolás

    ReplyDelete